John 20: 30-31
Jesus visited the disciples other times after his resurrection. After the account of Jesus showing himself to the Apostle Thomas, in the Bible’s gospel of John, it says:
And many other signs truly did Jesus in the presence of his disciples, which are not written in this book:
But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.
What do you think?
- Why did Jesus continue to visit his disciples at this time?
- Why were some visits and “signs” not written about?
- “Many other signs” is interesting to think about – what kind of things would Jesus have done that aren’t written?
- Would having more signs written in the Bible help us believe more than we do now?
- Do you think there is enough written about Jesus for us to believe and have faith in Him?
- What does it mean for these things to be written “that believing ye might have life through his name?”
Previous: Jesus Appears to the Apostle Thomas
Back to the Full List of Stories